Saturday, January 30, 2016

DIY facial scrub and bunnies.

I have this wonderful recipe to one of the best facial scrubs i have ever used! It's perfect because it scrubs away all your dead skin but leaves a wonderful soft after feel! 

I recommend making a bunch and putting it in a glass jar.
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil
and a few drops of any of your favorite essential oil. Lavender is my favorite but this isn't necessary.

I use it in the shower and just scrub it in and lightly wash it off, you want to leave a little bit of the coconut oil residue so that it retains the soft moisture. 
This has seriously changed my whole world because it's so easy and so effective. In the wise words of one direction, "baby it lights up my world like nothing else" that is a direct quote. look it up.
 

ALSO IN OTHER NEW
The husband and I recently acquired a little teeny bunny and his name is garth and he is probably thee cutest thing known to man kind
I am a firm believer in doing things spontaneously. First we were in the grocery store, and the next thing you know we are in the pet store buying a bunny. 

LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS IN THIS MUG!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment